Three options available:
- Chronic Conditions
- Chronic Pain
These free, evidence-based programs are for adults living with chronic conditions, chronic pain or diabetes and are designed to increase confidence and motivation to better manage the daily challenges of living with chronic health conditions.
The Tool Kit for Active Living + Calls Program consists of a one-time mailing of a Tool Kit, and participation in six, weekly 30-45 minute small group calls.
A Tool Kit includes:
- Living a Healthy Life book
- Relaxation for Mind and Body CD (not in the Diabetes Kit)
- An exercise CD with accompanying booklet
- A self-test to help decide how to use the materials
- Tips sheets on the self-management tools
What happens in the program?
At a set time each week, for approx. 30-45 minutes there is a small group call either by phone or video-chat and a Program Leader will introduce:
- explains the self-test,
- does an exercise with the group, and
- asks each person to make a weekly action plan.
How do I get involved?
Please register for a workshop at the Upcoming Workshops page.